13.12.2013

{Beginning of December}


Oh My God :D
Wanted to share what I've got in the beginning of december~
Best days evaaaaaaar :D 


SO! I will start!
I ordered 2 keychains.Both of them are anime related(Kuroko no basuke)

Fisrst one is Bandai Kuroko no Basuke Kuroko's Basketball Keychain 4Q Taiga Kagami Figure and the  and the second one Bandai Kuroko no Basuke Kuroko's Basketball Keychain 4Q Tetsuya Kuroko Figure. 
I ordered them from ebay so  I was ready xd I thought that they will be fake.But LOL~Came fast,original,so yeah...I love them 8D  
Here are the photos of ma cuties:

It was hard to make my cam to focus on Kuroko(blue haired one) so I made a photo where they are together :T

Now neeext ITEM.
It is my first figure...not like first but it is not chibi and it isn't small.
I ordered it from hlj (HobbyLinkJapan)
I love their prices.
So I decided to order something from them.And my first Item that I ordered from them was Okita Souji from Hakuouki. It is a game prize figure from SEGA.
He wasn't expensive sooo I thought why tha hell not.
BTW I took pics in the good angels xd His eyes position was fucked up...btm not on only mine figure.Who ownes this figure has the same prob 8D but I still like him :3
Here are some photos:




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий