29.12.2013

{2013}


This year was amazing \o/
Some things happened so I will start my writing ~
At the begining of the year I bought this amazing drawing tablet :


Also in the begining of the year my mother bought me a parrot oдo
He is an indian ringneck
His name is Thor...even tho he is green...I wanted to name him Loki but we decided to name him Thor.
(he is so cute)

Theeen there was my birthday T_T
OMG it was the best day in ma life.
We were at this place called Bamba(sauna)
There were only those who were for me like family.
So yeah 0д0 
On that day I received an ipad.
I love him :D yeees HIM xd
Ooooh I am mad...
And from my two friends I've got this:

(kigurumi of GLOOMY bear)

Theen...happened something will never happen again.I accomplished 12 grades.
Here is a photo of us lol

(I am on the right(I am flying(killmeplz)))

And at the end of the year I now have the opportunity buying stuff from the internet :3
I have already posted those things that I've got...But atm I am waiting for some more items :3
Here they are:


Atm this is all.
I want to thank everyone.I am glad that I have my friends,my family.
And I hope 2014 year will be a good year.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year!












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий